Wednesday, July 15, 2009

UP-DATE ~ 7 Day Challenge~

The 7 days are up! I have lost 2lbs.!!! Yeah!!
For a total of 5.7lbs!!!!!
I am very pleased with the results . I know you all may think it not much but for me its good . I take meds that slows my metabolism . It took me 1 whole month to loose 3lbs. So 2lbs in 1 week is great!! LOL!!!

The 3 Fast Miles got easier with each day of working-out . Each mile is a 13 minute mile!!! Its surprising how fast time goes . I will try to work up to the 5 fast miles(not today).
I have walk 28 miles so for this month !!!
You know what, I am really enjoying this (I know it sounds crazy but I really do!!)


I noticed that I have so much more energy when I exercise and I feel so good !!!


Now I just have to make this a daily habit . I really don't have a problem with dieting . I just need to move this body more!!!

One thing that has helped me alot was getting a pair of running shoes . WOW!! What a differences the right shoes makes . I was having a problem with the side steps but with the running shoes NO problem at all!!
















4 comments:

QuiltSue said...

Scuse me? Did you say you were enjoying this? You're right, it does sound crazy (gg). Still at least I can stop crossing and uncrossing my fingers now can't I?

bettyp said...

Sue you always make me smile!!!

vgautreaux said...

cute shoes!

WTG on the weight loss!!

daisyduke53 said...

I am so happy for u. hugs camille