Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A "Quilt as You Go" Quilt


I want to show off the quilt that I made for my son Leo Jr .
This one was made about 4 years ago. Its a"quilt as you go"
Meaning when I am through sewing the quilt together its all ready
quilted and I am done with it . This one was fast and fun to make .
I had a pattern that I bought from my local quilt shop ...........can't give you the name of the pattern because I loaned it out and it never came back home :0(


I used a denim fabric for the backing (not jean fabric ) just regular fabric from WM
This would be a great quilt to make as a Stash Buster too. ~ How about a valance to match~









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the quilt

vgautreaux said...

I love the quilt, but the valance is my favorite!
Nice :)

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

you sure have a special talent!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a variation of "Square-In-A-Square"
Beautiful quilt!