Thursday, June 18, 2009

4 Miles With Leslie!!!!



That's right !!




I walked 4 Fast Miles yesterday in only 50 minutes with Leslie Sansome!!!


I only intended to walk 3 miles at first but when I reached 3 I noticed that I could go longer ......

I must say tho I was pretty wiped out the rest of the day.
You can preview Leslie's walking tape here -

I am happy to say this morning I am down for a total of 2.9lbs.
Not much but I am happy with it !!!
I will try to get some sewing done today and I will have a sneek preview of what I working on soon :0)

1 comment:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

That's great! a loss is a loss!! 4 miles! that's awesom! I need to make time to do the video you gave me! I'm looking forward to it!

I had a great time visiting with you, Mr. Leo and lil Leo! I'd say the littles enjoyed it too!
glad we planned to go walk because that was the only exercise (besides chasing the two littles around!) i got while i was down there!!