Sunday, February 26, 2012

~ USA Flag Quilt ~

 This quilt came from a Fons & Porter book I have .
I made this quilt many years ago. My daughter snatched it up and had it in her little apartment for a few years till she moved to the house they bought . I brought it home JUST to wash it and never gave it back. I got lazy with the quilting(had just started machine quilting) when I made it, really hate the way it looked. It stayed in a closet till I pulled it out one day .....
Last week I put pins in it then started ripping the quilting stitches out!! Now its all quilted and I am very happy with the way it looks.

Ah yea,much better..





4 comments:

Barb said...

Your quilt is wonderful!

Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Personalized Pens said...

Beautiful work! And I love the traditional patriotic look!
Thanks

jacqueline e. smith said...

So cool! I'd love to learn to quilt!