Wednesday, September 21, 2011

~ Walk-In Closet Is Finish ~





We built our home 12 years ago. At the time it was being built things were moving so fast that I really had no idea what I want in the way of designing a closet .........so we just had an organizer add to the back wall and I stuck 2 chest of drawer in it. That was the walk in closet that you could hardly walk in-to it!!




This is the before picture . Kinda dark...

Even had those plastic stack able drawers in there too!!!After ...........

We went to Lowe's and got these on clearance !!! I bought 4 of those tall units. Regular price would have cost 1200.00 but I only paid under 400.00 (yea,I know how to shop for bargains )Then my husband (being so great with wood-working) built the shelves on top and around the units !!! I love my NEW walk in closet .Its huge !!! 6' x 9'. LOVE IT!!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh! I really looks so nice and organized. Y'all did a great job. A place for everything & everything in its place! It'll be easy to stay organized. ~Velma~

Barb said...

Love your closet....

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

Oh that looks GREAT!!! What a DEAL!! And Mr. Leo did GREAT!!

i bet it feels good to walk in there and everything have a place and it look so nice and neat!

Anonymous said...

WOW, Betty! What a difference!
You've got a talent at finding bargains & your DH is great at the woodworking. Congrats on the makeover.
LindaJ