Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Paw-Paw!!!

Happy Birthday Paw-Paw !!!

We had a very nice day today celebrating my husband's birthday. Angela & Dakota slept over last night so the first thing Dakota & I did this morning was practice the 'Birthday Song' . He's a fast learner for sure ,had it down in no time !

Leo wanted a German Chocolate Cake for his birthday this year . I made a homemade one for him and OMG was it GOOD!!
(this is not the actual picture but it looked just like it )

Paw-Paw is a great babysitter.......He is a good teacher too.......

He is also known as Mr Fix It .......

Happy Birthay To The Best Paw-Paw !!!






<

4 comments:

vgautreaux said...

Awww! Sweet! What a great guy. Love you Leo!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your blog mother........I have a wonderful Daddy.......love you Angela

QuiltSue said...

Happy birthday to your Mr Fixit. (that's what myDH is known as too.)

vgautreaux said...

I also need to add that I always look forward to reading your blogs. Keep'em coming!