Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Accountability and Motivation ~Up Date~

June up date!!




I walked 27 .5 miles and loss 3 lbs. I know that's not a lot :0( I started on June 8th so its not quite a month . I am happy with the results . I am the type of person that really doesn't like to exercise all that much but I do know that's the only way this weight will come off. Funny thing is,I feel so good when I do exercise, more energy for one and just overall feel better.


I have been walking with Leslie Sansome's DVDs . Some days Its easy and some days I struggle through but I get through it LOL!!















3 comments:

vgautreaux said...

WooHoo!!! You're doing great!! You have motivated me to go walk early in the mornings, before it gets too hot. Now, I have to get my eatng in control!

bettyp said...

Come on Sis !! You can do it too!!!!!
love ya!!
bp

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

baby steps....you get the exercise a part of your everyday life, then you add to it or add something else (drinking enough water, no snacks, your daily fruits and/or veggies....etc.)
it took time to put it on, it will take time to get it off!!
you are doing great!
i STILL haven't tried that DVD you gave me....it's on my TO DO list for THIS WEEK though!
I haven't posted about my trip down that way yet, but wanted to let you know i had a great time visiting! i KNOW the boys LOVED running around the yard! (and making Mr. Leo run too!)

Keep up the walking! you are doing GREAT!