Tuesday, September 7, 2010

~ The Quick Easy Mitred ~Binding Tool ~

I must confess, I have trouble making a mitred binding !!! There,I feel better.... I have tried and tried but its a hit and miss thing sometimes its a good mitre and sometimes not so good ! Haha!! So I broke down and ordered the "Quick Easy Mitred Binding Tool".

I used it and its easy . It works great but I was a bit disappointed tho.... its made to use when you are making the binding and backing all together which I never do . BUT ,I added the binding as I usually do and it worked fine the only thing you do have a seam that shows ......

I have watched videos on you tube to help me learn but I am still having trouble . So if anyone has an easy way of doing it please let me know .

2 comments:

QuiltSue said...

I have never used this gadget, so I can't help you there I'm afraid, but I love your helicopter quilt.

vgautreaux said...

I can't help you, but I'm sure some of your fellow quilters can. Neat tool though!