I have been hard at work on this quilt. The quilt was quilted by some one that didn't really know what she was doing . I hated the way she quilted it so after much time to digest what I needed to do and after having to take care of my daughter that needed surgery I got busy ripping out all the quilting . It took awhile because you have be so careful to not tear the top. The backing was ruined but that life, I can live with that. So after new borders and new batting, backing I got started quilting this the way I wanted it done in the first place .
I divided the quilt into quarters. To do this I had to remove the borders. Then added the borders onto the 4 pieces and started planning the quilting which is a pretty simple design. It was done freehand too.
I really can't show the whole picture of it just yet . I really want my Godson and his wife to see it first then I will post lots of pictures . I must say,I am happy with it !!
I need to thank some of the sweet ladies here that helped me through this process. I did remove the post with the awful pictures of the quilt so I can't remember everyone that sent a comment. I want to say that if it wasn't for Shannon this quilt would be in a landfill somewhere by now. She was such a huge help and did offer to quilt it for me.
Thanks Shannon !! All your little hints really did work !!